The Retail Insights, Omnichannel solutions provider leads the technology led omnichannel experiences
A Vision for the future of Omni Channel technology solution provider, is to understand the Customer Journey in the Age of AI. Bring customer and product understanding, coupled with machine learning, to all aspects of interactions with customers – a real game-changer for omnichannel commerce
Sametime, Omnichannel Solution Providers with Modern & Scalable Solutions uses Composable Commerce approach For The Ever Informed Digital and Connected Customers?
To meet new, Omnichannel experiences new Omnichannel technology solutions are turning what were once enterprises’ competitive advantages
- Invest in Core Commerce Platforms – Salesforce, Adobe and Shopify
- Make Good Use of New Technologies – Microservices – MEA/RN,Python
- Expand your customer-facing frontends and touchpoints thru MACH architecture
- DAM—MarTech Stack, Web Analytics Data Layers
- Ensuring POS + OMS (order management system) to effectively manage internal and external sales
- Self-service capabilities for customers like curbside pickup, contactless payment, self-checkout etc.
- Support various business models: B2C, B2B and D2C (direct-to-consumer)
- Launch promotions, scale web traffic and boost mobile commerce
- Manage and automate multiple catalogues across brands and countries
- Create product variations, bundles and discounts with ease
Retail Insights leading omnichannel solution provider partnering with Industry Leaders likes of Salesforce Commerce, Adobe Commerce, Kantar Trade Promotion, Mulesoft and JDA speaks for itself and through the testimony of retailers/brands across the regions
Retail Insights WORLD’S MOST FOCUSSED OMNICHANNEL TECHNOLOGY provider, powering to lead the next Omnichannel Solutions viz. Commerce platforms, PIM, OMS, Omni Channel Analytics, Order, and Fulfilment AI & ML practices, Cloud edge technologies to Content Syndication for EXPERIENCE COMMERCE.
Contact us today as we are the best Omnichannel Solution Providers in India.
This could also interest you:
“Physicalizing” Omnichannel Experiences is the need, The simple fact is: people enjoy shopping.
Decthalon and Chalhoub is a perfect example for early adoption to the Composable Commerce. The company began its journey in 2017 and had become one of the first brands to offer BOPIS (buy online, pickup in store). When COVID-19 hit, the retailer was met with an onslaught of orders for Home Gym equipment, Virtual Yoga Classes, Smart Store Checkout, Sport Coaches. Not only was their open, scalable system easily able to handle the increased volume, it also allowed them to deploy a contactless curbside pickup ordering solution within weeks.4 While other retailers were shutting down across the country, Decathlon was serving the new needs.
Deciding if OMNICHANNEL experiences is right for you is a big decision, but choosing Retail Insights – Your Omnichannel Technology Provider and Partner can help you better prepare to serve your customers today—and for whatever comes next. get in touch with us today!